Photo Credit: Clipart.com
Chapter 4: Carlos and Molly Can Have a Perfectly Healthy Baby (or can they?)
Answer the following questions as you read through the situation faced by Carlos and Molly.
- Describe cystic fibrosis.
- Describe why Carlos wants Molly to get tested for carrying the CF gene.
- Describe why Carlos is concerned that their future child might have CF.
- Describe Mollie’s perspective in relation to prenatal CF testing.
- From reading this scenario, describe why or why not you feel that Mollie
should get tested for CF.