After reading “Chapter One: An Unexpected Discovery,” of Dinosaur Eggs Discovered! Unscrambling the Clues, answer these questions. You will discuss your questions and answers about the reading in class.
1. Where did the three paleontologists search for fossils?
2.What were they initially looking for?
3. What did they find instead?
4. Why did the paleontologists search for fossilized embryos inside the eggs?
5. What types of rocks were the paleontologists looking for?
6. What types of things did the paleontologists know for sure about the egg fragments they discovered?
7. What questions did the scientists have about the eggs?
8. What questions do you have about the eggs?