Use this sheet to anwer questions while using the Zap! interactive.
To answer these questions, click on the “Learn More” button at the top right of the Zap! online interactive screen. Use the arrow buttons to scroll down the screen. Then respond to these questions to better understand your reaction:
- Which was harder for you to react to—seeing or hearing the fly?
- What do you think caused your reaction time to be slower in this case?
- Which round was the hardest? Why?
- How did you feel while waiting for the fly?
- When you saw or heard the fly, in what ways did your body react?
- Why can practice help to improve your reaction time?
- What are the benefits of having a quick reaction time?