Use this sheet to answer question about what you learned while playing the A Touch of Class game.
- What do some plants need to make their own food?
- What living things eat insects?
- Name some animals that fall under the mammal category.
- What are some characteristics of mammals?
- In what ways can animals protect themselves?
- Can you think of any animals that do not have backbones?
- What living thing is an arachnid but is often mistakenly classified as an insect?
- Name an example where the same plant or animal can be classified in more than one group depending on the features of a specific group.