Photo Credit: TeunSpaans [GFDL or CC-BY-SA-3.0], via Wikimedia Commons
Using the following guidelines, present your experiment in a scientific paper. Your paper will consist of four sections: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, and Discussion. Your paper also should have a descriptive title. Each section should be written in full sentences and paragraph form.
- purpose of this type of experiment
- choice of chemical and dose range
- type of information hoped to gain
Materials and Methods:
- source of chemical
- treatments, dilutions
- seeds, containers, wicks, etc.
- organized presentation of all observations
- tables, graphs, drawings
- significance of results (relate back to introduction)
- proposal of further experiments