© 2011 www.clipart.com
You should investigate living organisms that reside in the submerged aquatic vegetation (SAV) of a bay area. You will present your findings to the class, as well as add a visual of your organism to a class food web.
These questions should be addressed in your research and presentation
- What is the common and scientific name of the animal?
- Describe the specific habitat of the animal.
- What does this animal eat? Classify it as an omnivore, herbivore or carnivore.
- What animals may eat this animal to survive? That is, what are predators of this animal?
- Describe the status of the animal (e.g., abundant, endangered or threatened).
- What other interesting facts did you find out about this animal?
- Create a food chain including this animal (using words and arrows only).
In addition, create a picture of this animal to be used in the class food web. You may use technology or draw it by hand.