Answer these questions based on what you learned from playing the activity, and from reading the Learn More section.
- What body system helps humans turn the food they eat into energy?
- What body system helps humans breathe?
- What body system controls other body systems?
- What body system provides structure for the body?
- What body system allows us to move?
- What body system includes a transport system (blood) and a pump (the heart) that keeps the transport system moving?
- Can you think of two body systems that work together?
- What part of the nervous system is essential for it to work properly?
- What event could disrupt one or more body systems?
- What parts of the respiratory system would need to be blocked to not allow any air into this system?