Introducing Gravity Launch, the latest AAAS app, produced by Science NetLinks!
You loved Gravity Launch on your computer. Now take it with you on your tablet!
Pilot a rocket in a series of challenging missions to dock with space stations. You'll use thrust and adjust your launch point to reach your destination. But remember! Earth and the moon both have gravity that must be overcome in order not to wreck your ship before you reach your destination.
Start out with Get to Orbit and Land on the Moon missions to perfect your technique with the controls and then go forth on the mission of your choosing. They're divided into three levels of difficulty.
Play on your own or race against a friend!
- Single-player mode: Three levels, each containing four games
- Two-player mode: Four games of increasing difficulty ready for head-to-head play
- Free play: The Gravity Launch equivalent of a Zen sand garden, where you can create interesting patterns
- Educational information about gravity
- Customizable colors and in-game snapshot button
- Sign-in option for multiple users sharing one iPad
This app was developed by AAAS/Science NetLinks, a free online resource for teachers and students. For more science activities and interactives visit sciencenetlinks.com.
Download the Gravity Launch iPad app
or the Gravity Launch Android app today!
Want to find out more? Check out our promo video:
Read the Gravity Launch FAQ for answers and support.