Check out these webinars, Twitter chats, video hangouts, and other online events pertaining to STEM and STEM education happening in the next two weeks.
Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter (@sciencenetlinks) about any events that we're missing!
Tuesday, September 2
Wednesday, September 3
- Webinar: Embracing Flipped Learning Tour by ASCD, 3pm ET
- Webinar: Leaders for Science Education: Preparing an Application for the NSTA Board and Council by NSTA, 6:30pm ET
Thursday, September 4
- Webinar: S&T Policy Fellowship Opportunities for Faculty by AAAS MemberCentral, 2pm ET
Tuesday, September 9
- Twitter chat: #edchat, 12pm ET and 7pm ET
- Webinar: Extreme Climate Events and Species Population Dynamics: Overriding Influence or Not Such a Big Deal? by US Geological Survey, 3pm ET
- Webinar: What is Formative Assessment? by EdWeb, 4pm ET
Wednesday, September 10
- Webinar: Why Formative Assessments Matter by EdWeb, 4pm ET
Thursday, September 11
- Webinar: Precision Reading with Vocabulary Investigation by EdWeb, 4pm ET
- Twitter chat: #scistuchat, 9pm ET
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email is never published or shared. All comments are reviewed by Science NetLinks before they appear on the site.