Check out these webinars, Twitter chats, video hangouts, and other online events pertaining to STEM and STEM education happening in the next two weeks.
Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter (@sciencenetlinks) about any events that we're missing!
Tuesday, March 3
- Webinar: 2015: Next Generation Assessment—Implementation and Results by EdWeek, 2pm ET
- Webinar: Visual Models in Math: Connecting Concepts with Procedures for Fraction Addition and Subtraction by EdWeb, 4pm ET
Wednesday, March 4
- Webinar: Mastering the Most Challenging Math Standards With Rigorous Instruction by EdWeek, 2pm ET
- Webinar: Building a Youth Beekeeping Program by EdWeb, 4pm ET
Thursday, March 5
- Webinar: The Teachers' Lounge: Engaging and Training Your Teacher Community on a Dime by EdWeb, 3pm ET
Monday, March 9
- Webinar: Future Ready: A Systemic Plan for Transformation by EdWeb, 4pm ET
Tuesday, March 10
- Webinar: Rangewide Climate Vulnerability Assessment for Threatened Bull Trout by USGS, 3pm ET
- Webinar: Legal Issues Facing New Teachers by EdWeb, 5pm ET
Thursday, March 12
- Webinar: Mineral Transformations: Demystifying Microbes by Smithsonian Science How, 11am and 2pm ET
- Webinar: Engage Your Students with Real-World Projects by ASCD, 3pm ET
- Webinar: Building an Elementary School Coding Club: One Teacher’s Experience by EdWeb, 3pm ET
- Webinar: The Hidden Advantages to Digital Libraries by EdWeb, 4pm ET
Friday, March 13
- Webinar: Video Marketing: Build Awesome Content That Rocks by EdWeb, 1pm ET
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email is never published or shared. All comments are reviewed by Science NetLinks before they appear on the site.