Check out these webinars, Twitter chats, video hangouts, and other online events pertaining to STEM and STEM education happening in the next two weeks.
Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter (@sciencenetlinks) about any events that we're missing!
Monday, December 15
- Webinar: Top 5 Digital Tools of 2014 by EdWeb, 4pm ET
- Webinar: Tying Teacher Compensation to a Career Ladder: The Baltimore Experience by EdWeek, 4:30pm ET
Tuesday, December 16
- Webinar: Student-Centered High School Math Teaching: An Up-Close Look by EdWeek, 2pm ET
- Webinar: Journeys in Blended Learning: Key Landmarks for Your School's Progress by EdWeb, 3pm ET
- Webinar: Character Education in a Digital World by EdWeb, 4pm ET
- Webinar: Encouraging Student Collaboration Using TodaysMeet and Lino by EdWeb, 5pm ET
Wednesday, December 17
- Webinar: Amplifying Student Potential With Tablets & Chromebooks by EdWeek, 2pm ET
- Webinar: Going Digital: Do’s, Don’ts and Pro-Tips by EdWeb, 4pm ET
- Webinar: Hands on Learning: The Power of Interactive Learning in the Library by EdWeb, 5pm ET
- Webinar: Teaching NGSS in Elementary School—Third Grade by NSTA, 6:30pm ET
Thursday, December 18
- Webinar: Flipping Your Classroom With My BrainPOP by BrainPOP, 3:30pm ET
- Webinar: Bringing the Classroom to Life with Green Screen Technology by EdWeb, 4pm ET
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your email is never published or shared. All comments are reviewed by Science NetLinks before they appear on the site.